Grekwood Miniatures

Sunday 4 November 2012

WIP Apocalypse Guy...

Here's a little WIP on the 45mm figures I have been making the past week...or so.


Here's a size comparison with a 28mm zombie nurse. He is meant to be around 9ft tall (ish), so he is in scale with all 28mm figures (and every other figure) we make :)



He is not finished yet, but he will hopefully be completed next week. He has a large weapon which will have a large hammer (with the appearance of a meat hammer ... you know that thing with those spikes/bumps on it that you hit meat with when you are angry.. I mean trying to tenderise it :P)

He has a long apron, which I will extend and make torn at the bottom. He have huge spikes impaled through his back. His head is covered with a bag/mask to help hide his identity and make him more creepy.

I shall call him... HammerMan. He's perfect for an extra addition in a zombie game ;)

Ok, that's all for now. I think I mentioned before that I am going to a show, wel that show has been confirmed and it is called "Crusade" right here in Cardiff. It's at the end of January, so I'm busy stocking up!

Comments welcome as always!

10 comments:

  1. Okay...Write me up for one already!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whooo :D Good luck with the no power day!!!

      Delete
  2. The idea sounds awesome, anything with mask and an enlarged kitchen hammer sounds awesome! :D

    Could you post a scale picture with one of your regular 28mm zombies? Being twice as big, I can imagine him being some kind of degenerate's boss...now you can make a whole gang of them!:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I added a photo with a scale photo :) Metal wise he'll take up about 3 times as much as a normal figure.

      haha yay for oversized kitchen hammers!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the photo!

      He seems amazingly tall!

      Delete
    3. Yup! He's meant to be about 9ft tall, so 45mm! and no problemo about the photo! :D

      Delete
  3. He's looking good, Carl. I definitely see the Resident Evil vibe about him. I'll be ordering him as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've enjoyed making him so far. Hopefully I can finish him next week. I added a scale photo to the blog :)

      Delete
  4. Very cool looking figure so far mate. Look forward to seeing him finished. He'd be good for post apoc as a super mutant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed he would be perfect for a post apocalyptic mutant! :D

      Delete