Grekwood Miniatures

Saturday 9 February 2013

New Stuff: Zombies, Roads, Buildings and a Bust

It's been a while since I did a blog post, a week and 5 days in fact!

So new releases:

I have uploaded 2 new road packs to the website. This completes the "town" range. The two packs have single yellow lines, and double yellow lines, along with an extra minor side road which has either a cobble style road or smaller paving slabs.

Here are the large photos from the website, I decided to put a car on there for "scale".





Town Centre - Restricted Parking (Single yellow lines)








Town Centre - No Waiting (Double yellow lines)







I still haven't uploaded that snow flock I have... So I must get round to doing that.

Supermarket zombies and building
The supermarket range should be coming back from the painter next week, so my next blog post will hopefully be showing off them all painted.

I have decided to build a local store as well as a large superstore. I am part way through designing the local store. It will have a small staff room, store room (not warehouse) and an office. It will also be the first building that I will be fully furnishing with paper freezers, shelves, veg stands, counters and so forth. The local store will be 12" x 12" in size, perfect for use with our roads (or with other companies products of course!).

Bust
Here's the bust I have been working on. The image is a few days old so it is a bit different now. What do you think? Still early days... and she will have long hair (yes I decided to go with a female), so features are less dominant than what a males would be. If she turns out well I will cast her in resin. I'm going with a mini head wound, a cheek wound, wearing around the mouth, and a neck wound which hasn't been done yet).


Finally..

I think that is all for now... Apologies once again for not getting around all the blogs I usually go through, it's just been a very busy couple of week. January and so far February have been extremely busy with online orders and other shenanigans!

Thanks to all for reading!

4 comments:

  1. I love that you go for the neck wound. It will add a lot of character just by that. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers! It was a good suggestion which makes a lot of sense (plus extra gore is always good!) :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy, busy, busy, some interesting stuff on the horizon eh ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear your show went well, dealing with the public is always traumatic, so points to you for that, I really like the roads you have made and I look forward to the painted versions of the supermarket zombies.

    ReplyDelete